Bird got up from his nap and decided to terrify Keith (well, I don't know if he was exactly "terrifying" Keith, but from the look on Keith's face I'd say he is a little more than worried ~ HA!)


The Crazies ~ aka ~ Poppa and Philipp decided to go for an "Easter run" ~ poor Philipp looked half dead once Poppa dragged him home (HA!) These were obviously the "before" pictures :o)
Keith and Nicole (or Keif and Micole, as my boys call them) brought their Wii, so we battled it out playing Mario Kart after Bean and Bug played Super Sluggers (their favorite game). It was Philipp's first time playing a Wii.....I think he liked it :o) Notice that Bird is sitting right in front of Philipp?

Chapin, the golden retriever, the resident "love-a-holic" was just soaking up the attention that Keith was giving her. If he stopped petting her, she put her paw on him. She was a pretty lucky dog while she was at our house ~ LOTS of attention and love. Bug told her, "Chapin I wub (love) you even if your breaf (breath) thtinks (stinks)." I couldn't help but laugh when I heard him say that :o)






0 comments:
Post a Comment