Bug has decided that Luke is "super cool" not only is he in Star Wars but he is also a Capt. in the Army ~ WOW! I tried to explain that cousin Luke wasn't the same as Luke Skywalker, but I don't think he was paying attention.....so if he tells you that we are related to Luke Skywalker, you can just smile and say that we are VERY lucky! :o)
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
COOKIES!
In keeping with the trend of being "fashionably late" (which is a pet peeve of mine....I like to be early ~ or at least on time!) we baked some cookies for cousin Luke for his birthday (which was over a week ago ~ cringe ~ sorry Luke!). Let me tell you, they were the LOUDEST cookies I have ever baked!! The minute I turned the beaters on, Bird was right there howling at me because HE wanted the beaters......well, he couldn't have them until AFTER I had mixed up both batches of cookies (yeah, that did NOT go over well with him). Thankfully he managed to *survive* until the cookies were mixed to perfection ~ I am guessing they must be some extra-delicious cookies from the pictures of Bird....all the slobber and cookie dough all over his face ~ HA HA!


Bug has decided that Luke is "super cool" not only is he in Star Wars but he is also a Capt. in the Army ~ WOW! I tried to explain that cousin Luke wasn't the same as Luke Skywalker, but I don't think he was paying attention.....so if he tells you that we are related to Luke Skywalker, you can just smile and say that we are VERY lucky! :o)
Bug has decided that Luke is "super cool" not only is he in Star Wars but he is also a Capt. in the Army ~ WOW! I tried to explain that cousin Luke wasn't the same as Luke Skywalker, but I don't think he was paying attention.....so if he tells you that we are related to Luke Skywalker, you can just smile and say that we are VERY lucky! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment