The boys looked so funny with all three of them in the crib I couldn't resist taking a couple pictures.
Poor Bug and Bird look pretty rough. Bird is pulling himself up on everything and has taken a tumble from his lofty perch atop his fat little feet and has given himself a couple bruises on his forehead (poor little guy). He is so excited that he is able to stand now but he still isn't very steady on his feet. Here he is thinking he is pretty big stuff.
And here he is NOT napping (this was when his crib was in our bedroom). I peeked in to see if he was sleeping and he wasn't ~ he was standing in his crib. When he saw me he started to laugh ~ such a silly boy!Bug...well, what can I say...he is our "graceful" one. Last week he and Bean were playing and all of a sudden Bug was sobbing....he came running to me in full wail. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he ran into the wall (hence the bruise in the middle of his forehead)...sigh.....and if that wasn't enough, Bean and Bug were helping Weston put the floor back together

(it was taken up in the boys' closet as well as in Bird's room to run pipes for the radiators...both rooms were without radiators when we bought the house) and Bug was wearing his safety glasses and pretty soon he is crying and saying that his eyebrow hurts. So I went rushing into their room to see what was wrong...while Bug was hammering he managed to hit his eyebrow with the hammer....sigh....poor little guy!
I hope this isn't just a taste of things to come once he gets older! One ER visit with Bean was more than enough for me! After that tragedy, Bug laid down for a nap and woke up feeling MUCH better.
So, that has been our busy week....and I have been "teething" this whole week....I know, I know, I AM a little old to be sprouting some new chompers....but the good ol' wisdom teeth are deciding that they'd like to come in. The dentist checked them out, and they are coming in straight and I have enough room in my mouth for them, so I am just dealing with the pain and headaches....but I sure wish they'd get the show on the road and come in and be done with it!






3 comments:
That sounds also for me good .... Please let your boys at home during the summer, so they can help Weston for the new room :-)
That is quite the week!
I just love the room!! And the turtle prefold! (Ok..diaper issues coming out!!) Your family is just beautiful! Congrats on 6 wonderful years! You have created a beautiful starter family!! heehee *hint from a mama with 6 and hopefully more to come!! Your kids are too cute to stop now, right??
Post a Comment