Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dr. Seuss and haircuts!


Tuesday night was Storytime at the Library ~ it was a celebration of Dr. Seuss's birthday. Ms. LaVonne read the kids "The Foot Book" and one other book, and then it was time to make hats! I don't know if you can see them very well, but they are paper bags that have been turned inside out and the kids put feathers, stickers, foam shapes, etc. on them. They also had a sample of green eggs and ham. It was a full and fun night for the boys.

Yesterday the boys got their hair cut ~ it was long overdue! I have to say I am not very happy with how they turned out though :o( It was a different lady that cut their hair, and she didn't cut it nearly short enough. I am going to have to go back in a LOT sooner than I want for them to get another trim. I think this next time around I'll make sure we get our "usual" lady.
We are getting a bit more sun these days ~ ALWAYS a bonus! Now if the weather would just warm up some! I heard a rumor that we are supposed to hit 40 next week ~ WOO HOO! I'll be able to take the boys for walks again. Nothing like some fresh air to wear them out ~ although it usually wears me out too :o)

1 comments:

Ghan Family

Thank you for your kind words on my blog :) It is so wonderful to hear people concerned for my DS. Your blog is so fun!!!