Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Auntie!

I really wanted to get this posted YESTERDAY on my sister's birthday, but with the carpet cleaners coming yesterday morning, that really limited my time on the computer. But here is a post dedicated to her on her 24th birthday, which was yesterday.
The boys called and sang Happy Birthday to her
Here she is in all of her massive birth weight glory (yup, she was 10 pounds 2 ounces)
Isn't this just a sweet picture....we got along for awhile, then tried to kill each other for a few years, and now we are back to getting along :o)
One of my FAVORITE pictures of her....yes, that IS dirt in the corner of her mouth.
Our family picture that was taken in 1996, I think.
Who is that clown? I think this was for Polaris' anniversary.
We went shopping and came back with the same top! That was a riot!
Homecoming (I think) with Dad and uncle Mike
Senior picture
Graduation ~ 2002
She had a baby shower for Bean (Christmas 2002)
Yup, this is my crazy sister....you just never know what you'll find her wearing! Another one of my FAVORITE pictures of her. I guess she is entitled though, this was taken at the hospital EARLY in the morning on the day I went in for Bug's c-section. Whit came with and actually had to let the doctors and nurses back into the recovery room because they couldn't get the door unlocked (she was in there waiting for me to get out of the OR)
Auntie holding baby Bug! July 2004
Going on fair rides with Bean ~ July 2005
"Helping" Bean mow the lawn ~ July 2005
Silly Auntie and Bug!
Auntie and Baby Bird ~ July 2007
Auntie and Baby Bird at Christmas 2007
Auntie with Bean and Bug at Christmas 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIT!!!!

0 comments: