Bird and I stayed inside while Weston, Philipp, Brian, Ginny, Bean and Bug went to Chapel Hill to do some "serious" sledding. I think everyone had a good time. We found the solution to the chore of having to drag the kids back up the hill after they've slid down it....just bring Philipp with ~ not only does he carry up the sleds/tubes, he also carries up the kids ~ YEA! I don't think you can see it, but in the third picture Philipp has Bug on his shoulders and is pulling Bean up the hill in the sled.
Brian, Ginny and Weston took a couple of short videos so I was able to see the boys going down the hill ~ there was lots of laughter and smiles from both the boys and the adults.
When they were done sledding it was time for hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls ~ yum!






0 comments:
Post a Comment