On Saturday it was "bath time" for the boys. Since I didn't want to be giving numerous baths, I decided to just put all three boys in the tub together ~ BOY was THAT exciting! Bird was LOVING his first bath in the "big tub" and Bean didn't mind that Bird was in there...Bug, on the other hand, was NOT loving Bird in the tub. I think the only things I heard come out of Bug's mouth was "Take Bird out of the tub." and "Bird is splashing me."
I couldn't help but laugh because it was not too long ago that Bug was the busy little one splashing Bean in the tub and making Bean squeal.....what goes around, comes around.
Here are a couple pictures of the three little guys.

Everyone is smiling...the splashing hasn't started yet!

Here is Bird....you can just TELL what he is up to by the smile on his face!

And from the look of disgust (note the wrinkled nose and everything) on Bug's face you just KNOW that Bird has been busy splashing :o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment