Yesterday I got a WONDERFUL package in the mail. I had purchased two embellished prefolds from a WAHM a little while ago. We had emailed back and forth (she wanted to know the sizes and we did some chit-chat too) and I told her if she ever made a turtle prefold I'd be on that like white on rice. Well, she sent me the wooden turtle toy AND the turtle prefold because she thought it took her too long to get the bug prefolds in the mail (she and her family had been sick....something totally beyond her control). I was absolutely astounded and her generosity and kindness.
It is stuff like this that makes me SUPER happy to buy from and support WAHMs ~ they stand behind their product and usually go above and beyond with their customer service. I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have purchased from a WAHM.
In case you were wondering who this FABULOUS WAHM is, here is a link to her little corner of the world: http://hyenacart.com/harper/






2 comments:
Those are adorable! What site did you get them from?
I'm an idiot. I just realized you actually put the website on the post...
Post a Comment