Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

It was "Crazy Hair Day" on Friday for Bean at school ~ I gave him a mohawk (painted the tips white....there was NO colored hair-spray to be found ANYwhere around here, so I used face paint....it was either that or my scrapbooking paint ~ the face paint was the less messy of the two =) But a big note to self: buy colored hair spray at Halloween). When I was done spiking and painting, Bean asked if I could do the rest of his hair all spikey ~ so being the totally amazing mom that I am (ow...I think I just dislocated my shoulder patting myself on the back ~ HA!) I obliged and spiked the rest of his hair =)




We definitely saw some "crazy hair" when we dropped Bean off at school and picked him up! And also, in case you were wondering, his hair was still standing on end when I picked him up at the end of the school day =)

0 comments: