Don't Quit
Don't quit when the tide is lowest,
For it's just about to turn;
Don't quit over doubts and questions,
For there's something you may learn.
Don't Quit when the night is darkest,
For it's just a while 'til dawn;
Don't quit when you've run the farthest,
For the race is almost won.
Don't quit when the hill is steepest,
For your goal is almost nigh;
Don't quit, for you're not a failure
Until you fail to try.
~Jill Wolf
Please God, make them remember
That today is a special birthday.
Make them understand
That the memories don't go away.
Bless them with ears to hear and hearts that care.
Enable them to listen while I share.
Shelter them that they may never know my pain.
Help them to help me know
That my child's life was not in vain.
Help them to remember Lord,
That I wish my child was here.
So we could still celebrate.
To understand that
I still feel the nearness of my child.
To see beyond my smile
And the Words. "I'm okay."
Please God, just let one remember today,
Is a special birthday!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Post a Comment