Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello little sunflowers...we see you!

The boys and I have been watching the seeds we planted last week (yes, watching paint dry and grass grow is another favorite past time of ours ~ HA!) and earlier in the week all THREE of the sunflower seeds I planted have sprouted ~

and yesterday we saw two little green sprouts peeking up in Mac's little container ~ VERY exciting! Now if the peppers and Bug's flowers would make an appearance!
I also noticed some cute little purple flowers peeking up in one of the flowerbeds!

Aren't they cute?!? I've also noticed the daffodils are getting ready to bloom ~ YAY! I think daffodils are my favorite spring flower ~ I feel like spring has "officially" arrived when the first daffodil blooms =)
I saw this quote today and it made me smile....Erma sure knew what she was talking about! =)
Housework is a treadmill from futility to oblivion with stop offs at tedium and counter productivity. - Erma Bombeck
So with that parting though ~ I think I'll go stamp and scrap for awhile ~ HA! =)

0 comments: