This is a rant/tirade/whatever you want to call it.....read at your own risk.
Pet peeves? Why yes I DO have a few.....and today was the day that two of them were combined ~ THANKFULLY I'd had my morning coffee...otherwise things could've gotten ugly...real ugly!
I loaded up all three renegades and the mutt to drop Bean off at school and then go to the farm to pick up milk (yes we drink fresh, organic milk that we have to pick up at the farm...none of that nasty "ultra-pasteurized" crap they sell at the store...as Bug puts it, "That's not real milk! That's plastic milk! Real milk comes in jars from the farm." Smart child).
ANYWAY I pulled in the parking lot and got in the "Kiss & Ride" lane....if you have no clue what that is you must not follow "Rants from Mommyland" ~ definitely a guilty pleasure of mine!
So anyway, we are in the K&R lane, I unlock the door, hold onto Rory's collar so she can't get out with Bean. While Bean is getting out of the van some ******** (fill in whatever derogatory name you would like) comes up and DOUBLE PARKS! What?!?!?! SERIOUSLY! You are *NOT* special....I don't care WHAT your parents told you....go BACK to the end of the LINE and WAIT YOUR TURN! So there we sit...and sit...FINALLY the door slides open and a foot emerges....then a body..WAIT! The body has forgotten his backpack....sigh....wait some more....FINALLY drives off so the rest of us can pull away and those waiting can drop their kids off. But, to put the icing on the cake (so to speak) this inconsiderate jerk then goes TEARING through the parking lot ~ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! The speed limit on the school ground is 15 MPH ~ RESPECT IT!
I have absolutely NO TIME for rude, inconsiderate people and people that drive like complete morons through schools should be removed from their vehicles and slapped upside the head (hard) ~ hopefully that would knock some sense into them? (yeah highly doubtful...but we can try right? HA!) ~ you DO NOT speed where children (large and small) are playing!
OK ~ BIG deep cleansing breath in.....and exhale. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling better now.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment