Monday, March 8, 2010
Discouraged?
One of my facebook friends posted a link to this article and it is WONDERFUL! So wonderful in fact that I want to share it with you ~ If You've Ever Felt Discouraged (click on the words and it will take you to the article). I am going to be like Derek's dad ~ I have a "furious love" for my children ~ an unconditional love. And I am going to make sure they know every day of their lives just how much I love them ~ that nothing they can do will ever diminish that love. If I can't show them unconditional love, how do I expect them to believe that God will love them unconditionally? I know all about discouragement, disappointment, being disillusioned....and many other "dis" words as well.....and I know my children will know them too ~ the best I can do as a mother is be there for them, to finish the race with them ~ to let them know that I am here for them and I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Encouraging article :) Thanks Lindsy!
Post a Comment