Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Cleaning

It has been beautifully sunny here for the past week ~ I've heard the birds singing in the mornings when I take Rory out....must mean that SPRING will soon be here!
I did a little spring cleaning in DoodleBird's room and moved out his too-small clothes and moved in some "just a little big" clothes ~ so hopefully he won't have any huge growth spurts for a few months!
It has been nice to do some spring cleaning around here ~ I can't wait for it to warm up enough to open the windows. It will be nice when the mud is dried up and the grass and trees are green.
Along with the spring cleaning of the house, comes a spring cleaning (of sorts) of myself ~ a lot of changes must be made and not all of them pleasant....in fact I think it was Mark Twain that said something to the effect that the only person who likes change is a wet baby.
Thankfully I have my sister friends, Staci, Anne-Marie, & Amanda who are "spring cleaning" with me ~ they are my three amigas =)

2 comments:

AnneMarie

Right there with ya! Spring cleaning of the soul :) I've got lots of changes to make.

5Inglins.CA

"Heeheehee...they should have name the book, Spring cleaning for the sista's soul" HA! Wait is there one with that title already ;) Bring on the Rain...it only leads to sunshine!