Can it really be? Bird is 3 months old today ~ WOW! I know how the old saying goes about time flies, but it really flies when you have more than one child. I remember thinking the days were just DRAGGING by when Bean was a baby...then when Bug came along the days were going by a bit faster, and now that Bird is here I am trying to figure out how to slow them down! I don't get nearly enough done each day...I should get more laundry done, the boys' clothes organized and sorted out, finish moving the stuff out of the bedroom so we can re-do it into Bird's room, but when Bird is awake all I want to do it hold him and talk to him and try to maintain some control of the other two wild renegades. I am sure in the not-so-distant future I'll have enough time to make sure my house is spotless and everything is just so, but for now I'll enjoy living in the everyday chaos around here because the chaos reminds me that I have three little guys who need me more than they need a sterile house.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment