Have you ever had this happen to you:
You do umpteen load of laundry only to find out that you missed a dirty t-shirt and a pair of socks. So you throw them in the empty laundry basket for the next time you do laundry. Well, less than 24 hours later that t-shirt and pair of socks has reproduced in mass proportions ~ the once (almost) empty basket is now FULL of dirty clothes! I swear I only have three kids and one husband....any one else short on dirty clothes? They may have found their way over to my house.
But not only does laundry multiply....it also divides. As I sit folding clothes I always end up with a couple of "lonely" socks with not a mate in sight...where does the other sock go? I haven't a clue! I tell you, laundry is a tricky thing ~ all that multiplying and dividing it does....makes me glad I took so many years of math ~ HA!
We are getting ready to go camping, which SHOULD be an adventure with an infant. I am hoping all goes well. Weston was supposed to get off work at noon today, but (of course) that didn't work out in our favor so we will be leaving here around 5 or so tonight and not pulling into the campground until around 8:30pm (at the earliest) which means we will be putting up the camper in the dark ~ and the boys are bound to be full of energy (they are so excited to go camping) so I am sure it will be a short and sleepless night...not that lack of sleep is out of the ordinary for this mom...I just always *hope* that I'll get a couple good nights in each week.
Well, I guess I should get back to packing ~ no matter how early I start packing I feel like I am rushed and forgetting to pack stuff at the last minute.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment