Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Signs of Autumn





Well, Autumn is in FULL swing here. The trees are beautiful, the pumpkins are carved and Bird is looking exceptional dapper in his Pumpkin hat :o)

We are enjoying the cooler, bug-free weather and the boys have been coming in filthy at night from playing in the leaves.....I don't remember getting dirty when I played in the leaves, but for some reason they come in a different color than the color I sent them out to play...usually they are stained from the leaves (who would think that leaves could stain your skin?)....let's just say the bath water looks like tea when they are done bathing after an afternoon of playing in the leaves. YUM ~ ha ha! I guess I could say, "Don't Drink the Water!"

Today is another nice day, so we are headed outside!

2 comments:

Andrea

Love the picture of Mac! And do you realize you said the weather had become "bug free"...what does your middle child ("Bug") think of that one? What did you do with him?

Lindsy

We were finally able to give him away ~ HA! Just kidding.....errr...mosquito-free...is that better?? :o)