We are having our church's youth group over tomorrow for a scavenger hunt ~ it is going to be like the "Amazing Race" on TV. Weston and Keith (youth pastor) wrote the scavenger hunt using some of our town's history. We have neighbors and local businesses that are participating in this little scavenger hunt. I'll take pictures of the two teams and post them tomorrow or sometime next week. I hope the kids enjoy this. Weston and I spent two late nights make "old" looking documents (finally Weston was HAPPY I was a scrapbooker and not complaining about it....he needed to use some of my scrapping stuff to make his papers for the scavenger hunt).
We have had crazy weather around here the past two days ~ really high winds and tornado warnings. I half expect to see a house land next to us and Dorothy and Toto step out.
Next week is Bean's birthday ~ he is SO excited.....Bug is too. I have a feeling that Bean's birthday party is going to be a little traumatic for Bug because Bug is going to be bummed out that he isn't getting any birthday presents. Bug started crying when someone gave me a baby gift for Bird because Bug wanted a "birthday present" too and he was wondering where his was....sigh....he is at a "hard" stage right now where things like birthdays and presents are concerned.
On Wednesday (Bean's birthday) we are going to get family pictures taken, Bean's 5 year pictures taken, Bird's 3 month pictures taken and a re-take of Bug's 3 year pictures (they had black fuzz and hair on the 5x7s and 8x10 so they have to be re-done). Should be exciting, if not entertaining, to get that all done. This time I will have Weston with though to help with "crowd control" ~ HA!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment