Monday, October 1, 2007

It's a Bug! It's a Bean! No, it's the Harvest Party Costumes!

Well, it is done! The *BIG* trip to pick out costumes for the boys for the church's Harvest Party at the end of this month. I took the boys to Toys'R'Us to get their costumes ~ I know, I know, taking kids to a toy store ~ what was I thinking?!?! It actually went really well ~ there was no whining, begging or pleading for anything (yup, I am STILL in shock over that). But we did emerge from the store with an Optimus Prime transformer costume (see, I DO listen when Hubby talks...I know the name of a transformer) and a red power ranger costume. Neither of the boys have ever seen the transformer movie nor a complete show of Power Rangers. I think Griffin saw the first 5-10 minutes of a power ranger's show once.....but, the boys really wanted those two costumes for this year.

So now the boys can add two more "outfits" to their "wardrobe." I never know who will come down in the morning.....will it be a pirate? a cow? a giraffe? Superman? Spiderman? Buzz Lightyear? And now we have the transformer and power ranger to add to the mix ~ SO EXCITING! I may lose sleep over trying to figure out who will appear in the mornings :o)


Anyway, here are the boys with their costumes and then a couple of them with Bird. He isn't wearing his costume, but he looked so CUTE in his little blue jean outfit from Great Aunt Julie and Great Uncle Jon that I had to throw him in a couple of the pictures as well :o)






1 comments:

Andrea

So fun! We're hoping to find a dinosaur costume for Noah because he is all about the dinos right now. Unfortunately all we have been able to find so far are dragons so we're still looking...