Today the boys and I went to one of our little stores to purchase a sympathy card, go to the post office and the library. I remembered to bring my camera with so I could take pictures of Bean and Bug standing by their favorite decorations (Bird is in the stroller).
There must be some kind of contest going on because almost all of the street lights downtown are decorated with pumpkins, scarecrows and other Harvest/Halloween decorations. We live in such a cute, little quaint town and I abosolutely love it! Our main street is about 2 blocks long and is a one-way street. We have a pharmacy, variety store, cafe, pizza parlor, ice cream shop, candy store, natural health store, a cakery, a framing shop and some other little shops. We are far enough from the *big* cities to feel remote and have a sense of community, yet close enough to the *big* cities that we have everything we need/want and don't have to drive over 20 minutes to get there.
Well, I have an apple pie that needs to be made and baked for our small group tonight.
Happy Fall!






1 comments:
I actually saw an ad recently for Coopersville's scarecrow contest. I thought about taking Noah over there to see them. I just have to find the time to do that...By the way, did I tell you he said his first swear word?
Post a Comment