Bird is such a good baby! I am really enjoying his "baby stage" because so far he has been the least demanding of the boys....which is wonderful.....I can't imagine what it would be like if Bird was a fussy, demanding baby. It will be fun to see how Bean and Bug respond to Bird once he becomes mobile ~ right now they think he is cute and like to talk to him and "pet" him.....once they see that their trains and super heroes are in danger because of Bird, the dynamic might change a little! :o)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Giggle, Giggle
Last night I had Weston take pictures of Bird while I talked to him so we could get a few picture of him smiling. Bird was in such a good mood.....plus he loves his Momma, so here are the pictures we got. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment