Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY BEAN!

WOW! How can my "oldest" baby be 5 years old already? I don't feel like 5 years has gone by, but I guess some how it must have! It seems like just yesterday (literally) that Griffin was born (a WEEK past his due date...yes, I will NEVER let him forget that...he owes me rent for staying longer than he was supposed to!). People always say that the years will go by fast, but when you are living them day-to-day they seem to drag by instead of fly. But before you know it, you have three little boys to take care of and your oldest one is already 5 and will be starting school soon. I am trying to enjoy these last few months I have with all three of the boys at home with me.
Tonight we are going in for MEGA pictures...there will be a new family picture with our new family member, Bean's 5 year pictures, Bird's 3 month pictures and a re-take of Bug's 3 year pictures. Then since it is Bean's birthday he'll get to pick where he'd like to eat....I have a feeling we'll be having a McHappy time :o)
Bean's birthday party is going to be this Saturday, and he can hardly wait for it!
Here is a look back at Bean's life so far:
Birth
3 months
6 months
9 months
12 months
18 months
2 years
3 years
4 years

2 comments:

Andrea

Happy birthday Griffin! He is one handsome little guy. =) Good luck with the pictures tonight. I'm glad it's you and not me!

Steph

Happy Birthday Handsome. Hope it is the best one ever!!! Love you Auntie Steph