Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bean's Mask

Now that we are done (hopefully) with all the water and wet basement drama in this house I thought I should post a picture of Bean's mask. He did a lot of painting on it, and finally last week he was done with his mask.

I don't know if it is really easy to see what it is, so I'll tell you :o) It is a Chinese Dragon mask. Bean did all the painting by himself. He kept the library book open to the page of the Chinese Dragon mask and he tried to match the colors and the paint job as closely as he could.

And here is a picture of the "dynamic duo" "Super Bug" and "Chinese Bean Dragon" :o)
They look like quite the pair don't they? Believe me, these two can destroy a room faster than a tornado ~ it really is nothing short of amazing!