We were up until midnight battling the "flood" and Weston was up at 3am to vacuum up some more water.....then from 7am and on, the battle is mine. I could practically hear Weston giggling as he left the house and said, "Good luck with the basement, Honey." So I have been waging war on the water that is insisting it needs to be in our house. The bad news is that the ground is just so saturated that it is coming up through the floor in the basement. Weston is considering putting another sump pump in.
We are in a lake effect snow advisory yet again ~ this time they are predicting 9 inches of snow.....sigh.....I am SO done with winter. Here is a picture of the snowing coming down outside:
I don't know how well the snow is showing up, but there are lots of big white flakes coming down right now.
Well, back to the basement I go.....I have a feeling that both Bean and Bug are going to be taking LOOOONG naps today because there has been a lot of fighting and bickering going on.






1 comments:
So sorry to hear about your flood! I am definitely ready for spring. Our pastor and his family came home from church yesterday to find their basement flooded as well. This weather is NO good!
Post a Comment