Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Cousin



I contacted a WAHM that makes all-in-one cloth diapers (you don't need a cover for those ones) when I saw a camo print diaper. I asked her if she could embroider "My Cousin Protects My Bum" on it and she said she could. So here is Bird, styling in his new diper. Cousin Luke, who is a Captain in the Army will be headed out on his second tour of duty in March. It will be a LONG tour this time (last I heard it was 15 months) so we are going to miss him when we go home in the summer and we will miss him at Christmas.

We already have flat-rate priority boxes being delivered to our house in addition to the custom's forms that need to be filled out. Once he gets over there and settled, the boys and I will start baking cookies and coloring pictures and packing those flat-rate boxes full of "home" to send to him ~ so he will know that we are thinking of him and praying for him daily....if not hourly.

And Bird will be showing off his support for his favorite troop :o)