Friday, February 1, 2008

Flashback Friday



I have learned my lesson....around the 18-20 months of age is when the boys get REALLY naughty! So I have learned from Bean's and Bug's "incidents" and will be keeping an eagle eye on Bird when he gets to be around 18-20 months of age.
Bean (who was 20 months old) with his partner in crime, Joshua got into my scrapbooking stuff (Bug wasn't even a month old at the time).....then Bug (at almost 18 months old) got into Weston's Christmas candy (dark Hershey's kisses) and managed to unwrap the entire bag (with help from Bean) and get a bunch in his mouth before I found him.....yes, Daddy left his dark chocolate ON THE FLOOR so it was very easy for little hands and mouths to get into.
I am much "older and wiser" now so Bird will have to be really tricky...........

0 comments: