Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just Sick

Bird is just plain miserable......he is sick and Mama is tired ~ so between the two of us we are sick and tired!
I wish I knew what was ailing him ~ I hate having sick kids; especially sick babies. Bird seems to do OK if I can keep Tylenol in him, but when it starts wearing off he starts heating up.
This morning we were up at 4am and I spent the next two hours rocking him (oh do we need a recliner or something....I was so stiff when I got up from our rocking chair) before I caught myself falling asleep, so I limped back into bed and he snuggled up beside me and fell asleep for a little while.
Bird is just so unhappy....he doesn't want to be in his swing, he doesn't want to be on the floor, he just wants to be held. So he has been getting a lot of extra TLC the past couple of days.
We are praying that he'll get better soon and that none of us will catch what he has.

1 comments:

Shawnah

I hope Bird feels better soon!!! Nothing worst than a sick little one. I'm sooo sorry!