Monday, February 4, 2008

For the Love of Turtles!



Here is Bird modeling his new TURTLE soaker while giving his Lovey Turtle some attention. I was so thrilled to find this soaker. When I take Bird in for his (ahem) 7 month pictures I am going to do a pose with him in his turtle soaker with his turtle lovey...yeah, yeah, it was supposed to be his 6 month pictures, but life has been CRAZY for us, so I am hoping to get him into the portrait studio to get his pictures taken this month. I am going to try a different portrait studio this time. The one that I have faithfully used is just too slow (like a 30 minute wait PAST your scheduled sitting and then having to wait another 30-45 minutes AFTER the pictures are done so you can view them and order what poses you want) ~ and then the last time I was in there the girl that was helping me order (I think she was new because I haven't seen her in the past 5.5 years I have been going to this studio) was so pushy! She kept trying to convince me that it would be better for me to buy this package or that and I kept telling her NO! I don't need that many large pictures....I mostly order wallets for the scrapbooks and relatives (with the exception of great grandparents, grandparents and Auntie Whit...they get larger sizes). So my frustrations have finally come to the point where I am not going to go back to that studio. I am going to try a different one that is actually closer to us.
Well, Bean and Bug and tearing around the house like a bunch of wild elephants, so I'd better go rein in some of that energy and "constructively" channel it into cleaning their room or picking up their toys in the basement ~ wish me luck!

1 comments:

Andrea

You should check out the post I just wrote today recommending some of our "talented" friends for their services. Anyways, our friend Jeana here in Muskegon has taken pictures of Noah for fun that look great. If you ever want a non-studio more candid photo shoot, you should consider her!