For instance, Bean loves to play with his "bean bag" (the sleeping bag that has jelly beans on it, that Poppa had made especially for Bean). The boys (Bean and Bug) will put the bean bag on their head and walk around bumping into things or each other ~ GREAT idea.....in my mind I am saying, "It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt." Yesterday while I was uploading some pictures of Bird, Bean walks in with the sleeping bag on his head.....not to be outdone, Bug walks in with a towel and proceeds to put that over his head, bump into Bean and laugh hysterically. I just don't get it?? Must be a boy thing....I am sure I NEVER did anything like that (ha ha).
Today we walked to the library to get some books and to the post office to mail a package. One the way there I told Bean and Bug to stay out of the water (did they listen???Noooooooooo). Once we got to the library Bug started whining about his pants being wet and wanting to go home. I asked him WHY his pants were wet, of course he "doesn't know" so I proceeded to tell him that his pants were wet because he disobeyed Mommy and splashed through the water when I told him not to. Not surprisingly that didn't help him.....so we picked out a couple of books and sloshed home. The minute we got inside Bug was stripping down and ready for some dry pants and socks.
They have storytime at the library tonight, so it will be interesting to see if Bug has learned his lesson when we walk back there tonight.....






0 comments:
Post a Comment